AutoCAD Specialist (Secret Clearance)
Marathon is seeking a cleared Data Center Operations consultant to join our Next Generation Enterprise Network Team for the Navy and Marine Corps.
- Creates AutoCAD blocks needed for projects.
- Using AutoCAD software to convert engineering designs and changes into working documents.
- Create and update designs using established standards for data centers and related facilities floor plan layouts and rack elevations.
- Maintain the integrity of the Server Farm Configuration Management database.
- Meets designated schedule deadlines for delivering drawings.
- QA/QC team members work for accuracy.
- Updating the Server Farm Database from the CAD drawings and export and import attributes to the project database daily.
- Perform server farm auditing to assure drawing integrity and synchronization with the database.
- Develops and maintains a drawing database of all supported facilities.
- Executes daily functions required for efficient operation of multiple software and databases.
- Ensures plans are in accordance with project scope, client specifications, and standards.
- Secret Clearance
- 2-5 years of AutoCAD experience is required.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs
- Must be able to meet deadlines.
- Must be able to work with teams as well as independently.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with designing Storage Area Network, Server, and Network systems and architectures.
- 5 years of previous experience in the Information Technology field
Marathon TSNorfolk, VA
ManufacturingView All Marathon TS Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.