- $90,000 to $100,000 Yearly
- Vision , Medical , Dental
Now hiring a Systems Administrator to provide implementation services to a wide range of clients. This position will primarily provide service delivery functions as it relates to an IT Consulting role. Seeking candidates with excellent problem-solving skills and thorough knowledge of network administration and architecture and the ability to define or improve a comprehensive IT strategy; implement, integrate and support best-in-class line of business and horizontal technologies; enhance cybersecurity and leverage the power of cloud computing.
The Systems Administrator will be responsible for designing, planning, implementing and supporting a variety of information system technologies (on-prem and cloud), both in-person and remotely. In this role, you will be providing high-level technical support for complex and in-depth technical issues, and consulting with clients around strategy, selection, budget, and execution of projects. The ideal candidate will be an avid learner and will have the ability to work with limited supervision as well as within a team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Diagnose, analyze, and troubleshoot hardware, software and network issues and situations with critical thinking skills
- Install and configure new hardware, software, and network components
- Collaborate with sales team and other engineers to design and develop technical solutions
- Provide phone, email, and in-person onsite support to a wide variety of clients
- Excellent mentoring and training skills.
- Learn and work with new technologies on a constant basis
- Complete tasks in a group as well as individually
- Possess Leadership qualities and the drive to grow with the company
At least 5 years of applicable work experience as an IT consultant, MSP or as a systems engineer. Must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
This position requires someone who has successfully completed a degree in Computer Science and/or training in the IT sector or comparable qualification such as Microsoft Certification in Network Administration.
Proficiency with installing, configuring, and supporting the following technologies:
- Microsoft Windows Server and VMware
- Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, GPO
- Microsoft Exchange and Office 365
- Microsoft Azure
- Hyper-V, VMware (current versions)
- Routers, switches, firewalls, wireless networks (SonicWall and Cisco)
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Certifications a plus
- Manufacturing Application experience a plus
Experience with installing, configuring, and supporting the following technologies:
- Workstation imaging development, deployment, and support
- Server Installations
- Software deployment tools
- Line of Business applications and customizations
- Document management systems and tools
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $90,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
Ability to commute/relocate:
- East Longmeadow, MA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: In person
Apply today for immediate consideration. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Marathon StaffingEast Longmeadow, MA
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.