ONSITE RECRUITER OPENING
Job Purpose: Achieves staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating job candidates, participating in client HR meetings, focuses on the direct daily needs of client and assigned employees.
· Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
· Determine applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
· Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; using news groups and job sites.
· Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
· Evaluate applicants by discussing job requirements and applications qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
· Must have recruiting and interviewing skills.
· Detail oriented and well organized.
· People oriented
· Must be able to work independently as well as work in a team environment.
· Good verbal and written communication skills
· Good customer services skills
· Staffing and onsite experience a plus.
Benefits: Health insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, generous paid time off (personal time and vacation time) and more!
If you are people oriented and enjoy a fast-paced dynamic environment, please apply today for immediate consideration.
Marathon is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time