Marathon Petroleum Company LP has positions available for professional Petroleum Transport Drivers in Louisville, KY. No phone calls, agencies, faxed or mailed resumes will be accepted. All applications must be submitted on-line.
- For a complete list of benefits that we have to offer, please visit www.mympcbenefits.com.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Drivers will be required to load petroleum products into the transport by inspecting the transport for compliance with safety regulations, confirm the products to be delivered with dispatch and load the products safely.
- Drivers are responsible for sampling/testing to ensure product quality.
- Drivers must transport the product from the distribution facility safely. This entails conducting pre-trip and post-trip inspections, adjusting driving habits to road conditions and being able to position the transport at both load and unload sites. Upon arriving at the unloading site, drivers must inspect the transport and the surrounding areas, ensure that the tank at the site will be able to hold the product and ensure quality control.
- Drivers must meet all regulatory requirements with all training modules, completion of all paperwork, and by complying with Marathon’s safety rules and guidelines.
- Drivers must coordinate with the transport scheduling analysts to ensure that the correct products are being sent to the correct sites at the correct time.
- Drivers will be required to troubleshoot issues and make minor repairs on the truck as necessary.
- Drivers are responsible for any relevant work as assigned by the Regional Transport Manager as necessary to support Terminal and Fleet Operations.
- Exceptional compensation
- Productivity bonus
- Company sponsored profit sharing
- 401(k) plan with Company match
- Company-funded pension plan
- Paid vacation & sick time
- 10 paid holidays
- Company health insurance including family/spousal coverage
- Dental Insurance
- Other benefits including Group Life Insurance, AD&D Insurance & Long-Term Disability
- High school diploma or GED is desired.
- Be at least 21 years of age with excellent driving record.
- Possess the proper CDL with all applicable endorsements: Hazmat and Tanker
- Must be able to pass a required DOT physical, drug test, and background check.
- Good oral communication skills are required for this position.
- Ability to perform routine mathematical calculations.
- Computer knowledge and skills to use e-mail and perform CBT training.
Why Work Here?At Marathon Petroleum, our employees share an entrepreneurial spirit and a commitment to excellence that sets us apart from other companies in our industry. Our leaders welcome new ideas, encourage diverse perspectives and foster a collaborative team environment designed to optimize business performance while enhancing individual skills. Our High-Performing Culture is demonstrated daily by employees, both inside and outside the office.
Awesome team, great benefits, and room for growth! Lots of opportunity to make extra money!