Account Manager (LMD)
- Posted: over a month ago
Fast-paced, full-service branding, marketing, and communications firm in the Baltimore-Washington corridor seeks a seasoned and talented account manager to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 10 years of agency experience leading communications, outreach, and integrated marketing campaigns. Experience in the federal space is a strong plus.
- Manage integrated marketing and outreach campaigns
- Management and monitoring of media campaigns (social and traditional).
- Develop strategic marketing and media plans
- Coordinate multiple projects accompanied by detailed documentation/reporting
- Manage deliverables to ensure timely delivery to clients
- Review, monitor, and analyze budget(s) as well as track project costs and burn rates
- Work cross-functionally within the company, and with any vendors, to communicate
- Provide strategic direction on the development of creative and media assets
- Prepare presentation materials and deliver briefings
- Track and report results
- Bachelor's Degree
- Ten years of hands-on experience in account management
- Hands on experience leading outreach and marketing campaigns
- Knowledge of current media tools and techniques (digital and traditional)
- Seasoned project management skills
- Attention to detail and experience analyzing data
- Skilled at giving and receiving feedback internally and externally
- Accustomed to a client-facing role and experience briefing senior leaders
- Polished and professional communication and presentation skills
- Collaborative and works well in a team environment
- Willingness and ability to travel to client sites
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently
MarCom Group utilizes our own internal Talent Acquisition Organization to fill our employment needs. If you are contacted over the phone or e-mailed, by a company listing a MarCom Group job and requesting your personal information, allegedly on MarCom Group’s behalf, please do not respond.
MarCom Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Powered by JazzHR
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?