Maptek™ is the leading provider of innovative software, hardware and services for the global mining industry. We provide our clients with mine planning software, laser scanners, and professional services – both here in North America and throughout the world. We pride ourselves in being an exceptional place to work, which is supported by the high number of long term employees we have and the phenomenal growth we have experienced over the years.Position
The focus for this role will be on Maptek’s benefit administration and supporting HR admin activities.
Tasks and Duties:
- Benefit plan administration – ensures employee enrollments, changes, terminations are accurately processed with benefit providers for medical, dental, vision, life/disability plans, 401(k) plan.
- Complete monthly tracking of employment numbers and enrollment information to meet PPACA requirements; prepare and complete annual tax forms for employees and submission to the IRS.
- Process COBRA insurance continuation forms with outside administrator.
- Review invoices from insurance carriers to ensure accurate billing.
- Manage inquiries from employees about benefit matters (with assistance, as needed).
- Coordinate with HR Director on outside requests for information.
- Assist with annual open enrollment processes.
- Maintain and update HR files.
- Assist with Canada insurance plan administration.
- HR admin duties as assigned and as time allows – assist with recruitment efforts, contact with candidates, scheduling interviews, posting jobs, coordinate travel, responding to employment inquiries, HR / benefit systems, organization chart, orientation documents, time off tracking, other general administrative duties.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Administrative work experience working with benefit plans and HR administration.
- Customer service orientation and good communication skills.
- Great skills in detail orientation, data entry, organization and follow-through.
- Good communication skills. Ability to work with and securely manage sensitive and confidential information.
- Good computer skills, ability to use MS Office Suite, vendor systems, websites.
- Flexible and willing to deal with multiple requests at a time.
- Desire to join an employee-friendly, fun, and busy work environment.
Maptek is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship for non-U.S. citizens.