Wellness Nurse (RN/LPN) - Luxury Assisted Living
Maplewood Senior Living is a state-of-the-art, forward-thinking senior living provider. We offer a home-like, luxury environment for our residents, allowing them to live “the good life” in a safe environment. As an associate of Maplewood Senior Living, you will have the ability to make a profound difference in the lives of seniors each and every day. As we continue to grow, we are seeking Full and Part-Time Registered Nurses/Licensed Practical Nurses (RN/LPN) to become part of our family. We invite you to take your first step toward a rewarding career with us!
Recently renovated and refreshed, Maplewood at Weston offers assisted living and memory care in an environment that caters to discerning seniors, offering the finest in premier services and amenities.
Maplewood at Weston is hiring wellness nurses RN/LPNs, Week-ends 7a-3p; Part-time 11p-7a and Per Diem all shifts - Rotating weekend availability required.
We offer: ✦ Competitive wages ✦ Flexible shifts ✦ Paid training & uniforms ✦ Growth opportunities ✦ Bonus & incentive programs
Be sure to mention this Maplewood at Weston job posting at check-in.
APPLY NOW, walk-in applications accepted daily 9am - 6pm or join us for our Open Interviews every Tuesday & Thursday, 2pm - 4pm. Maplewood at Weston, 99 Norumbega Rd, is conveniently located at the junction of Route 128 and I-90, along the Charles River in beautiful Weston, MA.
The Wellness Nurse assists and supports the Resident Services Director with the overall implementation, delivery, and coordination of nursing services in the community.
- Medication administration
- Direct care and service to residents
- Teaching and wellness counseling
- Health Promotion
- Participation in assessments under the supervision of the Resident Services Director (RN)
- Support of residents and families
- Oversight of Certified Nursing Assistants
- Training of associates and auditing of care
- Completing monthly in-service training as required
- Wellness Nurse currently licensed to practice in the State of Massachusetts
- Two years full time or full time equivalent clinical experience
- Experience and/or special interest working with older adults
- Able to perform tasks which may be physically demanding such as pushing, bending and lifting up to 50lbs.
- Ability to maintain positive working relationships with residents, their families, peers and other staff members
- In good physical and emotional health and free of communicable diseases
Maplewood Senior Living conducts pre-employment screening including background check, drug screening and reference checks