Regional Director of Sales - Connecticut
Maplewood Senior Living, an innovative, forward-thinking senior living provider, strives to inspire our associates to learn, develop, and succeed. As we continue to grow, we are seeking a devoted and caring Regional Director of Sales to oversee our Connecticut Market.
Maplewood Senior Living is hiring a full time Regional Director of SalesMaplewood offers growth opportunities, bonus & incentive programs and a comprehensive benefits package for full time employees including medical, dental, and more including paid time-off, voluntary Aflac insurance and a 401k plan.
The Regional Director of Sales will lead the introduction of Maplewood Senior Living to the Connecticut market. Establishing Maplewood’s presence, locating talent, and building sales and management teams will be among the key responsibilities for this individual. In addition to managing one or more Maplewood communities, this person is responsible for developing professional relationships and driving occupancy for pre-opening efforts as well as existing buildings.
Sales / Marketing
- Sits in as direct sales coverage as needed, including but not limited to occupancy challenged properties, CRD coverage, and possible weekend coverage as required
- Ensures accuracy of weekly occupancy report and submits in a timely manner. Completes weekly occupancy report as needed.
- Actively participates in reporting weekly updates and highlights on the weekly occupancy call
- Actively participates in weekly lead reviews, monthly commission submission and approval
- Ensures the CRM is updated with accurate data input in a timely manner
- Assists with CRM management and data input as needed
- Actively participates in sales generating activity including, but not limited to database calls, follow-up activity for prospects, mail outs, event pre-calls, and distribution and promotion of event materials
- Attends and actively participates in events
- Analyzes the strengths and weaknesses of the community compared to competitors and develops appropriate action steps to effectively sell against the competition
- Identifies primary and secondary markets with appropriate sales strategies and tactics
- Gathers Enquire reports for analysis and interpretation (to identify solutions)
- Complete competitive market analysis data and maintains a detailed competitor comparative analysis
- Manages open inventory and ensures room flips are completed in a timely manner
- Inspects and maintains models and each location
- Participates in employee reviews as needed
- Analyzes and reviews mystery shop reports with commmunities
- Effectively develops talent (mentoring CRDs, Move-in Coordinators, and Sales Assistants), assisting in recruitment as needed
- Manages employee performance through the use of performance review, action plans, and progressive discipline
- Acts as a liaison with accounting department to answer questions and troubleshoot field accounting issues
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources Administration, Gerontology or other course of study that relates to service to the elderly, preferred.
- Demonstrated, successful sales experience specific to independent, assisted, Alzheimer’s, CCRC communities or related fields.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in direct sales for Senior Living and success in managing a sales team
- A successful portfolio of managing multi-properties while achieving and maintaining a high level of occupancy.