Maplewood Senior Living is a state-of-the-art, forward-thinking senior living provider. We offer a home-like, luxury environment for our residents, allowing them to live “the good life” in a safe environment. As an associate of Maplewood Senior Living, you will have the ability to make a profound difference in the lives of seniors each and every day. We invite you to take your first step toward a rewarding career with us!Mill Hill Residence, a Maplewood Senior Living community specializing in memory care, is now hiring Nurses (RNs & LPNs) Part-time 3p - 9p and 3p - 11p shifts.*Rotating weekend and holiday availability a must! * Must be a Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse, able to practice in the state of Massachusetts. *Ask about our Full Time Multi-hire opportunities! APPLY NOW to this ad, walk-in applications accepted daily 9am – 6pm or visit us for a weekly open interview session every Thursday 12pm – 4pm Mill Hill Residence (Assisted Living and Memory Care) 164 MA-28, West Yarmouth
Join us for a fulfilling career where you can make a difference in the lives of seniors every day!
We offer: ✦ Competitive wages ✦ Flexible shifts ✦ Bonus & incentive programs ✦ Paid training ✦ Growth opportunities ✦ Comprehensive benefits package for full time employees including medical, dental, vision, 401K and more including company paid time-off, life insurance policy, insurance deductibles and voluntary Aflac insurance.
At Maplewood Senior Living, we always strive to be the best and provide the finest services and amenities to our residents and families. From farm-to-table dining to the emotion-based philosophy of care to 24/7 on-site licensed nursing, we are constantly improving the quality of life for our seniors. As a premier senior living provider, we offer independent living, assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and rehabilitation to Cape Cod area seniors.
The Wellness Nurse (RN/LPN) assists and supports the Resident Services Director with the overall implementation, delivery, and coordination of nursing services in the community.
- Supervising the direct care givers to ensure quality care is provided at all times
- Supervising the medication program and assisting the residents with self-administration of medications as appropriate
- Reporting of any changes in resident needs
- Completing assessments, service plans, treatments, etc.
- Ensuring a positive customer experience
- Communicating proactively with residents, families, staff, and outside providers
- Must be a Licensed Practical Nurse or Registered Nurse currently licensed to practice in the State of Massachusetts
- Two years full time or full time equivalent clinical experience preferred
- Experience and/or special interest working with older adults
- Able to perform tasks which may be physically demanding such as pushing, bending and lifting up to 50lbs.
- Able to maintain positive working relationships with residents, their families, peers and other staff members
- In good physical and emotional health, and free of communicable diseases