Maplewood Senior Living is a state-of-the-art, forward-thinking senior living provider. We offer a home-like, luxury environment for our residents, allowing them to live “the good life” in a safe environment. As an associate of Maplewood Senior Living, you will have the ability to make a profound difference in the lives of seniors each and every day. As we continue to grow, we are seeking Nursing Assistants to become part of our family. We invite you to take your first step toward a rewarding career with us!
MAPLEWOOD SENIOR LIVING IS NOW HIRING NURSING ASSISTANTS - CNA/HHAs in West Yarmouth. Rotating weekend and holiday availability a must! * An active Massachusetts CNA/HHA license is required. Ask about our Full Time Multi-hire opportunities! *
- Maplewood at Mayflower Place Retirement Center (West Yarmouth) – 3p - 11p, 32 hours per week
At Maplewood Senior Living, we always strive to be the best and provide the finest services and amenities to our residents and families. From farm-to-table dining to the emotion-based philosophy of care to 24/7 on-site licensed nursing, we are constantly improving the quality of life for our seniors. As a premier senior living provider, we offer independent living, assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and rehabilitation to Cape Cod area seniors.
The Nursing Assistant (CNA/HHA) plays an integral role in providing exceptional care and service to our residents in need of dedicated hands on assistance.
- Assisting residents with all care needs including bathing, dressing, continence care, dining and mobility support
- Engaging residents through interaction and conversation, as well as programs and activities
- Working hand in hand with the nursing team to ensure resident care needs are met
- Maintaining a clean, tidy, and safe work environment and assisting residents by maintaining resident rooms
- Current Massachusetts Nurse’s Aide Registration
- Experience and passion in working with seniors
- Able to perform tasks which may be physically demanding such as pushing, bending and lifting up to 50lbs.
- Ability to maintain positive working relationships with residents, their families, peers and other staff members
- In good physical and emotional health and free of communicable diseases
Join us for a fulfilling career where you can make a difference in the lives of seniors every day. We offer:
- Competitive Wages, based on experience
- Paid Training & In-servicing
- No-cost Uniforms
- Incentives & Bonus Programs
- Growth Opportunities
- Flexible Shifts
- Comprehensive benefits package for full time employees including medical, dental, vision, insurance deductibles, a 401K plan, paid time-off, life insurance policy and voluntary Aflac insurance
- Maplewood at Mayﬂower Place (Independent Living, Assisted Living) 579 Buck Island Road, West Yarmouth
Maplewood Senior Living conducts pre-employment screening including background check, drug screening and reference checks.