Maplewood Senior Living is a state-of-the-art, forward-thinking senior living provider. We offer a home-like, luxury environment for our residents, allowing them to live “the good life” in a safe environment. As an associate of Maplewood Senior Living, you will have the ability to make a profound difference in the lives of seniors each and every day. As we continue to grow, we are seeking dedicated and caring Housekeepers to become part of our family. We invite you to take your first step toward a rewarding career with us!Maplewood at Chardon is currently hiring a Full-time Housekeeper, 9am - 5pm with weekend & holiday availability.We offer: ✦ Competitive wages ✦ Flexible shifts ✦ Paid training & uniforms ✦ Growth opportunities ✦ Bonus & incentive programsAPPLY NOW or join us for open interviews every Tuesday 1pm -4pm.Maplewood at Chardon, 12350 Bass Lake Rd Chardon, OH
The Housekeeper role is responsible for keeping the community clean and safe for the residents, families, staff and visitors. They are also responsible for cleaning resident apartments, common areas, residents’ personal laundry as well as bed linens and towels.
- Clean resident apartments fully as assigned.
- Clean bathrooms completely, including toilet bowl, sinks, bathtubs/showers; countertops, mirrors and sterilize floor.
- Clean kitchen area, including counters, under counters, mop kitchen floor.
- Dust all surfaces, while caring for residents belongings.
- Vacuum all exposed areas.
- Wash inside of windows.
- Clean all common areas, including but not limited to: halls, landings, stairs, activity areas, lobbies, elevators, and model apartments.
- Clean vacant apartments as assigned.
- Ensure cleanliness of public restrooms.
- Maintain housekeeping and laundry carts at all times ensuring chemicals are properly secured.
- Wash and dry all laundry, including resident’s personal laundry using appropriate products.
- Respond to requests as needed and address housekeeping related concerns as they arise.
- Complete monthly in-service education hours as required by state specific regulations and company policies.
- Complete other duties as assigned by supervisor or department head.
- High School Diploma
- Physically able to bend, reach and work in small areas
- Physically able to push and pull equipment
- Physically able to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to read, write, and speak English
Maplewood Senior Living conducts pre-employment screening including background check, drug screening and reference checks.