Director of Nursing (RN) - Resident Services Director
Maplewood Senior Living is a state-of-the-art, forward-thinking senior living provider. We offer a home-like, luxury environment for our residents, allowing them to live “the good life” in a safe environment. As we continue to grow, we are seeking a devoted and caring Director of Nursing (RN Resident Services Director) to become part of our leadership team. We invite you to take your first step toward a rewarding career with us!
Working hand in hand with our Executive Director and community leadership team, the Resident Services Director helps to make a sincere difference in the lives of our residents, family members, and associates by overseeing the day to day care.
Maplewood at Chardon is currently hiring a Director of Nursing (RN Resident Services Director)
We offer: ✦ Competitive Salary ✦ Flexible shifts ✦ Paid training ✦ Growth opportunities ✦ Bonus & incentive programs ✦ Comprehensive benefits package for full time employees including medical, dental, and more including paid time-off, voluntary Aflac insurance and a 401k plan
APPLY NOW, walk-in applications accepted daily 9:00 am - 6:00 pm or join us for open interviews every Tuesday from 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Maplewood Chardon, 12350 Bass Lake Rd Chardon, Ohio
Working hand in hand with our Executive Director and community leadership team, the Director of Nursing (Resident Services Director) helps to make a sincere difference in the lives of our residents, family members, and associates by overseeing the day to day care.
- Administration of nursing services
- Plan, coordinate and direct care to residents
- Interpret policy and regulations to ensure compliance
- Oversee medication delivery system
- Supervise nurses and certified nursing assistants
- Provide oversight of all care provided to residents
- Complete assessments of residents
- Participate in sales and marketing process
- Ensure associate training compliance
- Support residents and families as needed
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or equivalent experience, and knowledge of aging and disability issues
- Must be a Registered Nurse, licensed to practice in the state of Ohio, with a minimum one year experience in assisted living or home care
- A minimum of 3-5 years management experience
- Experience and passion in working with seniors in a long term care or home-based care setting
- Able to perform tasks which may be physically demanding such as pushing, bending and lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to maintain positive working relationships with residents, their families, peers and other staff members.
- In good physical and emotional health and free of communicable diseases.
Maplewood Senior Living conducts pre-employment screening including background check, drug screening and reference checks.
Join our team today and take pride in the work that you do every day. Whether you work at one of our communities or in the home office, a career at Maplewood will be inspiring, vibrant and rewarding. With a robust culture and growing number of opportunities for the future, we are hiring quality individuals with integrity, accountability, a drive for excellence, and who demonstrate proactive thinking and are team players. If you exemplify our values and want to join our team, call or visit us today!
Immediate openings with flexible start date
Paid sick time
Bonus & incentive programs
Free direct deposit
Voluntary Aflac insurance
Comprehensive Benefits including medical, dental, vision insurance, paid time-off and a 401K plan for full-time employees