Maplewood Senior Living, an innovative, New England based premier senior living provider, strives to inspire our associates to learn, develop, and succeed. As we continue to grow, we are seeking a Culinary Services Director to oversee our Culinary Team. Recently renovated and refreshed, Maplewood at Weston offers assisted living and memory care in an environment that caters to discerning seniors, offering the finest in premier services and amenities.
We offer: ✦ Competitive wages ✦ Flexible schedules/shifts ✦ Paid Serve Safe training & certificate ✦ Paid orientation/training ✦ Growth opportunities ✦ Bonus & incentive programs ✦ No-cost uniforms ✦ Comprehensive benefits package for full time employees - medical, dental, vision insurance, voluntary Aflac insurance, paid vacation and sick time, 401K and more!
APPLY NOW, walk-in applications accepted daily 9am – 6pm or join us for Open Interviews every Tuesday 1pm - 4pm - Maplewood at Weston, 99 Norumbega Rd, Weston, MA
The Culinary Services Director is responsible for the operation of the culinary services department. Leading all of the cooks, servers, and ancillary staff, the Culinary Services Director ensures residents are provided a quality dining experience by consistently meeting Maplewood standards.
- Responsible for the overall financial and operational responsibility of culinary and dining room operations
- Ensures compliance with federal, state and local sanitation regulations
- Demonstrates attention to detail with regard to food quality, presentation, and dining room environmental standards
- Develops and maintains a good working relationship with administration and inter-department personnel, as well as other communities to assure that the services offered can be properly maintained to meet the needs of the residents
- Supports the community and regional cluster sales efforts with marketing events, programs, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
- Degree in Culinary Arts preferred
- Must have Serve Safe Certification or become certified within 90 days of hire date
- Must have basic knowledge of food preparation procedures, proper dining room service etiquette as well as related Health Department regulations and guidelines pertaining to food service operations
- Demonstrates ability in a wide range of food preparation and skills
- Experience in dealing with seniors and their dietary needs preferred
- Ability to read, write, and speak English
Maplewood Senior Living conducts pre-employment screening including background check, drug screening and reference checks.
Join our team today and take pride in the work that you do every day. Whether you work at one of our communities or in the home office, a career at Maplewood will be inspiring, vibrant and rewarding. With a robust culture and growing number of opportunities for the future, we are hiring quality individuals with integrity, accountability, a drive for excellence, and who demonstrate proactive thinking and are team players. If you exemplify our values and want to join our team, call or visit us today!
Immediate openings with flexible start date
Paid sick time
Bonus & incentive programs
Free direct deposit
Voluntary Aflac insurance
Comprehensive Benefits including medical, dental, vision insurance, paid time-off and a 401K plan for full-time employees