NURSING ASSISTANTS - Certified Nursing Assistant/Home Health Aide (CNA/HHA)
Maplewood Senior Living, an innovative, New England based premier senior living provider, strives to inspire our associates to learn, develop, and succeed. As we continue to grow, we are seeking Nursing Assistants (CNA/HHA) to become part of our leadership team. Recently renovated and refreshed, Maplewood at Weston offers assisted living and memory care in an environment that caters to discerning seniors, offering the finest in premier services and amenities.Maplewood at Weston is hiring Nursing Assistants (CNA/HHA) Per Diem on various shifts.We offer: ✦ Competitive wages ✦ Flexible shifts ✦ Paid training & uniforms ✦ Growth opportunities ✦ Bonus & incentive program APPLY NOW, walk-in applications accepted daily 9am - 6pm or join us for OPEN INTERVIEWS 2pm - 4pm, every Tuesday & Thursday Maplewood at Weston, 99 Norumbega Rd, is conveniently located at the junction of Route 128 and I-90, along the Charles River in beautiful Weston, MA.
The Nursing Assistant (CNA/HHA) plays an integral role in providing exceptional care and service to our residents in need of dedicated hands on assistance.
Assisting residents with all care needs including bathing, dressing, continence care, dining and mobility support
Engaging residents through interaction and conversation, as well as programs and activities
Working hand in hand with the nursing team to ensure resident care needs are met
Maintaining a clean, tidy, and safe work environment and assisting residents by maintaining resident rooms
- One of the following: Current State of MA Certified Nurse’s Assistant License OR Home Health Aide Certificate indicating the completion of a 75 + hour Home Health Aide Course OR Nursing Students with a letter from their Dean certifying 54 hours of training, including 20 hours of personal care
- Experience and passion in working with seniors is preferred
- Able to perform tasks which may be physically demanding such as pushing, bending and lifting up to 50lbs.
- Ability to maintain positive working relationships with residents, their families, peers and other staff members
- In good physical and emotional health and free of communicable diseases
Maplewood Senior Living conducts pre-employment screening including background check, drug screening, and reference checks.