Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Maplewood Senior Living, an innovative, forward-thinking senior living provider, strives to inspire our associates to learn, develop, and succeed. As we continue to grow, we are seeking devoted and caring Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) to become part of our family.Maplewood at Orange is hiring Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA). Part Time and Per Diem on the 3-11 & 11-7 Shifts We offer ✦ Paid training & uniforms ✦ Growth opportunities ✦ APPLY NOW or join us for Open Interviews, every Wednesday 2pm - 4pm.
Maplewood at Orange, 245 Indian River Road, Orange
The Certified Nursing Assistant plays an integral role in providing exceptional care and service to our residents in need of dedicated hands on assistance.
- Assisting residents with all care needs including bathing, dressing, continence care, dining and mobility support
- Engaging residents through interaction and conversation, as well as programs and activities
- Working hand in hand with the nursing team to ensure resident care needs are met
- Maintaining a clean, tidy, and safe work environment and assisting residents by maintaining resident rooms
- Current (State Specific) - Nurse’s Aide Registration
- Experience and passion in working with seniors
- Able to perform tasks which may be physically demanding such as pushing, bending and lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to maintain positive working relationships with residents, their families, peers and other staff members
- In good physical and emotional health and free of communicable diseases
Maplewood Senior Living conducts pre-employment screening including background check, drug screening and reference checks.