Maplewood Senior Living is a state-of-the-art, forward-thinking senior living provider. We offer a home-like, luxury environment for our residents, allowing them to live “the good life” in a safe environment. As an associate of Maplewood Senior Living, you will have the ability to make a profound difference in the lives of seniors each and every day. As we continue to grow, we are seeking dedicated and caring Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) to become part of our growing family. We invite you to take your first step toward a rewarding career with us!Maplewood at Newtown is hiring Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) full time for 3p-11p & 11p-7a shifts. Rotating weekend availability a must! Various Per Diem shifts available.Offering premium pay for experience and talent! APPLY NOW, walk-in applications accepted daily 9am - 6pm or join us for our Open Interviews every Thursday, beginning at 10 am - just minutes from Danbury, Maplewood at Newtown is conveniently located on Route 6, right off of Exit 9 on Route 84 at 166 Mount Pleasant Rd, Newtown, CTWe offer ✦ Competitive wages ✦ Flexible shifts ✦ Paid training & uniforms ✦ Growth opportunities ✦ Bonus & incentive programsMaplewood also offers a comprehensive benefits package for full time employees including medical, dental, vision, paid time-off, voluntary Aflac insurance, 401K and more.
The Certified Nursing Assistant plays an integral role in providing exceptional care and service to our residents in need of dedicated hands on assistance.
- Assisting residents with all care needs including bathing, dressing, continence care, dining and mobility support
- Engaging residents through interaction and conversation, as well as programs and activities
- Working hand in hand with the nursing team to ensure resident care needs are met
- Maintaining a clean, tidy, and safe work environment and assisting residents by maintaining resident rooms
- Current (State Specific) - Nurse’s Aide Registration
- Experience and passion in working with seniors
- Able to perform tasks which may be physically demanding such as pushing, bending and lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to maintain positive working relationships with residents, their families, peers and other staff members.
- In good physical and emotional health and free of communicable diseases.
Maplewood Senior Living conducts pre-employment screening including background check, drug screening, and reference checks.