Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) – New Luxury Senior Living Community Opening Soon!
Maplewood Senior Living is a state-of-the-art, forward-thinking senior living provider. We offer a home-like, luxury environment for our residents, allowing them to live “the good life” in a safe environment. As an associate of Maplewood Senior Living, you will have the ability to make a profound difference in the lives of seniors each and every day. As we continue to grow, we are seeking dedicated and caring Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) to become part of our family. We invite you to take your first step toward a rewarding career with us!
Maplewood at Southport is hiring Full Time and Part Time Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) - Immediate need on second and overnight shifts
Maplewood at Southport is the only independent living, assisted living and memory care community located in Fairfield County’s beautiful coastal hamlet of Southport. This new state of the art facility, slated to open July 2019, is located at 917 Mill Hill Terrace in Southport, CT.
APPLY NOW or visit our Leasing Gallery at 1720 Post Road, Fairfield, CT to learn more or fill out an application.
Maplewood Senior Living offers paid training, bonus & incentive programs and a comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees including medical, dental, vision, paid time-off, voluntary Aflac insurance and a 401K plan.
The Certified Nursing Assistant plays an integral role in providing exceptional care and service to our residents in need of dedicated hands on assistance.
- Assisting residents with all care needs including bathing, dressing, continence care, dining and mobility support
- Engaging residents through interaction and conversation, as well as programs and activities
- Working hand in hand with the nursing team to ensure resident care needs are met
- Maintaining a clean, tidy, and safe work environment and assisting residents by maintaining resident rooms
- Current Connecticut Nurse’s Aide Registration
- Experience and passion in working with seniors
- Able to perform tasks which may be physically demanding such as pushing, bending and lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to maintain positive working relationships with residents, their families, peers and other staff members
- In good physical and emotional health and free of communicable diseases
Maplewood Senior Living conducts pre-employment screening including background check, drug screening, and reference checks.