Maplewood Senior Living, an innovative, forward-thinking senior living provider, strives to inspire our associates to learn, develop, and succeed. As we continue to grow, we are seeking a devoted and caring Business Office Manager to become part of our family. Recently renovated and refreshed, Maplewood at Weston offers assisted living and memory care in an environment that caters to discerning seniors, offering the finest in premier services and amenities.Maplewood at Weston is currently hiring a full-time Business Office Manager for a salaried opportunity.Maplewood offers paid training, bonus & incentive programs and a comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees including medical, dental, and more including paid time-off, voluntary Aflac insurance and a 401K plan.APPLY NOW, walk-in applications accepted daily 9am - 6pm or join us for our Open Interviews every Tuesday & Thursday, 2pm - 4pm.Maplewood at Weston, 99 Norumbega Rd, is conveniently located in Metro West, right off of Route 128, in Weston MA.
The Business Office Manager is responsible for supporting the Executive Director and Management Company with the financial duties and human resources of the community, working hand in hand with the management or higher teams. The Business Office Manager supports associates, to ensure a rewarding work place. S/he may manage other administrative associates and administrative functions such as reception. This is a department manager role, and may require travel as appropriate (to home office, training courses, etc.). Under HIPPA, every practice or healthcare organization must designate a Privacy Officer. In terms of HIPPA compliance, the privacy officer shall oversee all ongoing activities related to the development, implementation, and maintenance of the organization’s privacy policies in accordance to applicable federal and state laws.
- Oversee the department, including front desk associates.
- Manage day to day operations at the community related to accounting, human resources and billing.
- Recruit, interview, hire and train new associates.
- Work directly with home office to ensure accounts payable and accounts receivable processing is timely and accurate.
- Serve as Community Privacy Officer.
- Process community payroll.
- Manage associate benefits including enrollment process.
- High School graduate or equivalent certificate; Associates degree preferred.
- Successful completion of bookkeeping/accounting courses is helpful.
- 3 to 5 years progressive experience in office management is a must.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook) as well as familiarity with the Internet and its search tools.
- Strong organizational, oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of ADP payroll system including HRB, EZ Labor Management.
- Knowledge of basic GL and Accounts Payable systems.
- Knowledge of office equipment and ability to trouble shoot problems.