Maplewood Senior Living is a state-of-the-art, forward-thinking senior living provider. We offer a home-like, luxury environment for our residents, allowing them to live “the good life” in a safe environment. As an associate of Maplewood at Orange, you will have the ability to make a profound difference in the lives of seniors each and every day. As we continue to grow, we are seeking a dedicated Assistant Director of Nursing to become part of our family. We invite you to take your first step toward a rewarding career with us!Maplewood at Orange is hiring a Registered Nurse (RN) for a full-time, salary opportunity as an Assistant Director of Nursing (RN Designee).We offer ✦ Competitive wages ✦ Flexible shifts ✦ Growth opportunities ✦ Bonus & incentive programs
Maplewood offers a comprehensive benefits package for full time employees including medical, dental, vision, 401K, paid time-off, life insurance policy, and voluntary Aflac insurance.APPLY NOW or visit our community daily, 9am – 6pm, to apply in person or to learn more – Maplewood at Orange, 245 Indian River Road, Orange, CT.
Working hand in hand with our Resident Services Director and community leadership team, the Assistant Director of Nursing (RN Designee) helps to make a sincere difference in the lives of our residents, family members, and associates by overseeing the day to day care.
- Administration of nursing services
- Plan, coordinate and direct care to residents
- Interpret policy and regulations to ensure compliance
- Oversee medication delivery system
- Supervise nurses and certified nursing assistants
- Provide oversight of all care provided to residents
- Complete assessments of residents
- Participate in sales and marketing process
- Ensure associate training compliance
- Support residents and families as needed
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or equivalent experience, and knowledge of aging and disability issues
- Must be a Registered Nurse, licensed to practice in the state of Connecticut, with a minimum one year experience in assisted living or home care
- A minimum of 3-5 years management experience
- Experience and passion in working with seniors in a long term care or home-based care setting
- Able to perform tasks which may be physically demanding such as pushing, bending and lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to maintain positive working relationships with residents, their families, peers and other staff members.
- In good physical and emotional health and free of communicable diseases.
Maplewood Senior Living conducts pre-employment screening including background check, drug screening and reference checks.