Administrative Receptionist at Maplecrest
- Posted: over a month ago
Maplecrest is looking for an Admin Receptionist to join our team. The Admin Receptionist is one of the most important roles of the company.
The ideal candidate will deliver a professional and qualified first impression to all visitors. This person has excellent communication and customer service skills. He/she has a basic understanding of administrative and clerical procedures/systems and the ability to multitask in a busy environment.
Must be proficient in Mircosoft Office and Google Docs
- Guest services – Welcome guests, employees, and clients who arrive at the office and clarify the purpose of their visit and who they want to see. Answer all phone calls and emails sent to the main office and provide inter-office messages as requested.
- Administration – Send out and receive mail, documents, supplies, and packages. Distribute items to mailboxes and offices as requested. File and keep good records. Maintain office supplies and reorder as needed. Maintain an organized filing system. Manage a schedule for those needing support and schedule appointments as required.
- A high school diploma is required
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Reliable, professional, courteous, and patient
- Excellent communication and writing skills
Maplecrest is a family-owned organization dedicated to supplying great customer service. While our employees enjoy a work culture that promotes Maplecrest.
Maplecrest benefits include [list all non-compensation benefits like health care, paid time off, retirement savings, and professional development].
Equal Employment Opportunity
Maplecrest Ford Lincoln does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Maplecrest Ford Lincoln will be based on merit, qualifications and abilities.
The statements included in the job description are intended to outline the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed
Powered by JazzHR
Maplecrest Ford Lincoln
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?