Director of Operations 1257523
MapleStar Oregon Portland, OR
- Expired: 27 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Ensures all agency policies, procedures, and documentation comply with HIPAA and Privacy laws
- Reviews and revises policies and procedures
- Assist in program development and management
- Assist with writing and procuring RFP’s
- Work with IT to manage and resolve technological issues
- Manage inventory of company owned equipment
- Set up and issue equipment to all new hires
- Manage Electronic Health Record/software accounts for staff and foster parents
- Ensures documentation complies with contract, licensing, and program requirements
- Regular audit of client files
- Other duties as assigned or necessary to support the program and/or the company
- Bachelor’s Degree or a relevant Master’s Degree
- 2 years of relevant experience with a Bachelor’s Degree
- 1 year of relevant experience with a Master’s Degree
- A preference for experience in business procedural writing, project management, statistical analysis and reporting practices; preferably in a behavior health field
- Valid Driver License with clean driving record
- CPR/First Aid – provided by agency
- Non-Violent Crisis Intervention (NCI) – provided by agency
- 401 K Plan, Medical, Dental, Vision plans
- Paid Vacation days that increase with tenure after the first year!
- Separate Paid Sick leave that rolls over each year
- Paid Holidays
- Opportunities for advancement in our national company! As we grow, you grow with us!
- Employee Assistance Program
- Perks @ Pathways (student loan refinancing, pet insurance, Verizon wireless discount, movie, hotel, concert and sporting event discounts)
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BusinessView all jobs at MapleStar Oregon