Process Operator I (General Labor) (1st/2nd Shift) PR
Mapei Dorado, PR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
At MAPEI you will work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment and be involved in many aspects of the warehouse and production operations; transferring finished goods, utilizing various types of forklifts to ensure efficient operations and on-time delivery for MAPEI’s customers. MAPEI Corporate Video.
- Perform various types of general labor in support of the manufacturing operations
- Clean and organize production cells, materials storage areas and equipment, as needed
- Sort, place, and identify materials and/or products on racks, shelves, or bins
- Stack finished products, raw materials, and/or other items
- Responsible to generally assist as needed to ensure quality production
- Effectively communicates as required with the supervisor
- Maintains the work areas in a clean and safe manner
- Perform other duties as required
Hourly Pay Rate: Up to $7.25 plus possible premium shift differential for 2nd & 3rd shifts
- To be successful in this role you should be willing to get your hands dirty a bit.
- You must be mechanically inclined and have experience in a manufacturing or process type of environment.
- You must have a minimum of a high school diploma or GED.
- You should be proficient and comfortable with computers.
- Demonstrate proficient oral and written communication skills.
- Have the ability to lift up to 55 lbs. independently; and up to 100 lbs. with assistance.
- You must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Forklift experience/certification is a plus.
- Must be able to accommodate the designated shift hours: 1st shift (days), 2nd shift (3:00 pm – 11:00 am approx.) or a 3rd shift (10:00 pm to 6:30 am approx.)
MAPEI offers a Competitive Base Pay & shift differentials paid per hour; $1.00 p/hr for 2nd and $2.00 for 3rd shift. In addition, MAPEI offers medical coverage options for you and your family. We currently offer highly competitive medical plan options with minimal monthly employee contributions and very, very low deductibles! We offer dental, vision, flex spending accounts, and more! Our employees earn paid time off, have the opportunity to participate in retirement savings with a company match available, educational encouragement, as well as various other company employee-centric initiatives.
“At MAPEI our employees are our greatest asset. Our teams provide valuable skills and knowledge that are essential to MAPEI Corporation’s continued growth and future success which is why we honor your efforts and commitment by providing highly competitive compensation packages and one of the most comprehensive employee benefits offering in our Industry. The continued well-being of our employees and their loved ones is of the utmost importance to us.” - President and CEO, MAPEI Americas. MAPEI Corporate Video.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
MAPEI is a world leader in the manufacturing of mortars, grouts, adhesives and complementary products for the installation of all types of floor and wall coverings. Some of our products include mortars, grouts, adhesives and concrete admixtures. Our products are sold to residential and commercial contractors, construction companies, retail organizations like Lowe's and Floor & Decor, and more.
MAPEI Group, established in 1937, is a privately-owned global corporation headquartered in Milan, Italy, with 81+ subsidiaries including 70 plants in 32 countries. MAPEI is celebrating 80 years in business as the world leader in our industry with annual revenues exceed $3B, and the company employs approximately 10,000 people worldwide. MAPEI is a world leader in the manufacturing of mortars, grouts, adhesives and complementary products for the installation of all types of floor and wall coverings. Some of our products include mortars, grouts, adhesives and concrete admixtures. Our products are sold to residential and commercial contractors, construction companies, retail organizations like Lowe's and Floor & Decor, and more.
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Mapei