Mission / Purpose of the Position:
- Order acknowledgment, processing, tracking and troubleshooting for customers
- Management of all administrative aspects of sales relationships with the US client base
- Working in close liaison with the warehouse to ensure the on-time delivery of all orders sent to the distribution platform
- In charge of billing customers, issuing credit & debit notes, post payments received.
- Centralization of customer service for the US market.
- Credit control and accounts receivables collection.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Input orders & follow up from booking to delivery: review, analyze and acknowledge orders, adjust to inner/master size, ensure that all orders are processed with the accurate pricing and freight conditions, confirm delivery dates, billing, credit and debit notes, investigate and solve shipping and billing discrepancies,
- Link with the warehouse – collect the packing lists and delivery notes and Follow missing items and make sure that orders are closed quickly.
- Provide customers with communication regarding out of stocks, next availability, back orders.
- Product returns – according to the policy prevailing.
- Assist for the National Sales manager with some aspects of the customer relationship (send samples, catalogs…) and follow customer data base and price lists.
Experience & Qualifications:
- A very good command of SAP is imperative as well as proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar/comparable position
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment under general supervision, while adhering to departmental and company policies
- The candidate must be detail-orientated, organized and 100% committed to customer satisfaction
- Problem-solving skills and a positive attitude are essential to the position