- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
• Two to Five years Structural/Mechanical detailing experience.
• Proficient in AutoCAD 2015.
• Strong Computer Skills (Microsoft Office Suite)
• Strong Communication Skills
• Self-Directed and the ability to multitask
• Team Player
Project Designer Job Duties/Responsibilities:
• Produce Structural Steel Rack design, shop and installation drawings.
• Understand and communicate how parts fit together into fabricated components and how
these components are assembled in the field.
• Work with the Project Engineer to develop system layouts and detail designs.
• Utilize Project Builder (In-house Software) to create Bill of Materials in the ERP system.
• Issue releases to the shop and outside purchases using Project Builder.
• Check and Verify fabrication, bill of materials, installation and detail drawings.
• Organize system layouts and detail designs so they are clearly understandable by the
customer, fabrication shops and installers.
• Coordinate with Sales, Project Manager (PM) and Project Engineer (PE) the system
components as outlined in the Order Transmittal.
• Work with PM and PE to determine drafting/design schedule by studying project plans and
specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements.
• When acting as Lead Designer on a project, determine drafting responsibilities by identifying
project phases and/or elements and assigning to additional team members.
• Utilize Row Count and Piece Count Spreadsheets to organize project in accordance with
• Coordinate with outside vendors and customer the system interface with Sprinklers, Stairs,
Ladders, Conveyors, Mezzanines, SRM Guidance and Etc.
• Support Sales team with drawings and preliminary designs.
• Maintain product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations.
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Our Fracan site Trenton, Ontario (subsidiary of Frazier Industrial) is our Canadian Plant, we have a great dedicated team and you will be joining an excellent crew.
91 Fairview AveNew Brunswick, NJ
TechnologyView all jobs at Manufacturing
Get fresh Project Designer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.