This is a 1 year contract position with the potential for contract extension or permanent employment.
Contractor will be responsible for working with an existing multi-company engineering team to develop, troubleshoot, and implement products and processes utilizing lithography materials in the customer's FAB. Some product line management may be required. This includes feedback to employer and parent company in regards to customer requirements, process details, material modifications, markets, and applications. Contractor is expected to perform all activities in a safe and responsible manner and support all Environmental, Health, Safety & Security requirements and programs. Oversight of this position will be moderate as the contractor is expected to act independently within the technical development group, but activities and results will be supervised. Frequent customer contact and relationship building with other related suppliers is expected. This position may require up to 15% national and international travel. Salary range is DOE.
40% Prepare and process wafers in a FAB environment.
20% React to change productively and handle other essential tasks as assigned.
15% Compile and communicate results to internal and external stakeholders.
15% Interact with employer and parent company personnel regarding project updates and technical specifications.
10% Collaborate and coordinate effectively within a multi-company joint project team.
* Minimum of 2 years of wafer fabrication experience. (EUV tools a plus.)
* Familiarity with FAB lithography materials (Advanced Resist, Tri-Layer, SiARC, etc.) and knowledge of FAB metrologies (CD SEM.)
* Experience with EHS protocol and safe chemical handling practices.
* Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate technical details effectively in written and spoken English.
* Ability to adapt to situational change in a positive manner.
* Bachelor's degree or higher preferred.
* High tolerance of ambiguity and flexibility with respect to job roles.