Local Manufacturing Company in the Bradenton are is seeking an experienced Welder Fabricator to become an integral part of our team! The Welder will use specialized equipment to weld and assemble new metal forms.
- Manufacture and fabricate finished metal products
- Follow blueprints to meet product specifications
- Calculate material measurements to verify specifications
- Conduct tests to evaluate weld quality and tolerance
- Previous experience in welding, manufacturing, or other related fields
- Familiarity with welding tools and procedures
- Familiarity with engineering blueprints and schematics
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to work well in teams
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Experience is driving a fork lift is a plus
- Welding Certificates are a plus
All serious candidates that qualify for the position, and are chosen, must have a National Background Check and Drug Screening completed before hiring.
Wage is negotiable based on experience.