The Sales Coordinator provides all aspects of support to the Customer Support department including coordination and support of our ERP system. This position supports the Parts Manager as well as the Customer Support Manager with inside sales to our existing customers for parts and service. In addition, this role assists in coordination of field service travel arrangements. Furthermore, the chosen individual will be responsible for overseeing the expediting, shipping and receiving, warehousing and inventory control for the department.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate all sales functions of the Parts department.
- Act as first level support to the Parts Manager and Customer Support Manager.
- Manage and update spare parts list ensuring pricing is correct.
- Perform inside sales functions for selling of parts and services to customers.
- Interface with customers via email and phone regarding manuals, spare parts and drawing requests.
- Monitor ECN notifications for impact to manuals and spare part lists updates.
- Expedite all warranty orders.
- Perform order functions after the sale including system processing and coordination of manufacturing, expediting, shipping and receiving.
- Responsible for all departmental coordination and organization of EMP system.
- Assist in maintaining the Field Service Technician schedule and assisting with travel arrangement organization while providing ongoing support to the travelers.
- Provide back-up support in regard to front desk phone duties, when requested.
- Ensure all departmental correspondence is routed to the appropriate departments.
- Maintain the filing system for correspondence, field service reports, parts orders, warranty information and all other department documentation.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong organizational and office skills with the demonstrated ability to learn new tasks as required.
- Attention to detail, strong written and verbal business communications skills are essential.
- Previous International Sales and Shipping and customs experience strongly desired.
- Solid Microsoft Office experience required. Inventor 2012 or SolidWorks and MS Project desired.
- Ability to read CAD drawings, hydraulic and pneumatic diagrams and/or electrical schematics strongly desired.
- Ability to perform a variety of non-clerical tasks as needed in a technical or manufacturing environment.
- Ability to work in a team environment with diverse team members.
- Proven track record of being self-motivated, working with minimal supervision, and leading and partnering with diverse team members required.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities efficiently, retain a sense of urgency and meet strict timelines required.
- Previous administrative support roles a plus.
- Conduct oneself with the highest level of professionalism and ethical standards.