Quality Technician Inspector
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are hiring a full-time Quality Technician Inspector to work closely with Operations and Engineering teams. The position is a hands -on role, responsible for ensuring the all parts, sub-assemblies, final products and processes meet the needs of our customers both internal and external.
- Responsible for interpreting customer/industry drawings, specifications, and requirements along with developing inspections systems to satisfy requirements.
- Responsible for effective quality processes including procedures, documentation systems, tools, metrics and measurable improvements that are required to meet quality system standards.
- Ability to assemble and test using basic mechanics tools lifting devices and measuring equipment.
- Provide statistical and technical expertise to the team.
- Ensuring that processes and the parts purchased or produced meet the specified requirements.
- Knowledge of lay-out inspection methods.
- Perform inspection of shafts, impellers, castings, casings and nondestructive testing of general parts.
- Knowledge of welding symbols and inspection.
- Assist in the scheduling and co-ordination of inspection requirements and the assignment of tasks.
- Responsible for the setup, calibration and care of test equipment.
- Documentation of results and findings using a PC based computer. Communicate results and recommendations to leadership levels in the organization.
- Draft new inspection procedures as required or directed.
- Keeping the QA area safe, clean and organized.
- Assist engineering and operations with specific projects that require measurements and data recording.
- Make recommendations for process changes or adjustments to correct recurring defect issues.
- Minimum of 5 years’ relevant work experience.
- Six sigma or green belt knowledge would be an advantage.
- Proficient with Microsoft office suite applications.
- Able to read and red line technical drawings.
- Ability to use various forms of measuring devices.
- Hands on work ethic, sense of urgency and team player.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate both verbally and written at all levels of the organization and with the customer.
ManufacturingView all jobs at Manufacturing Company
Get fresh Inspector Quality Control jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.