- Over a month ago
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision, 401k,
SHORT DESCRIPTION (2): Focuses on production planning and preparing production schedules for manufacturing of products.
QUALIFICATIONS (2): High School or equivalent, Bachelor’s Degree or 3+ years' experience preferred. To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft EXCEL and be able to execute simple tasks and formulas such as VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, Sort, Filter, etc. They should also have a working knowledge of ERP/MRP and Internet software.
1. Load customer demand in compliance with company processes
2. Objective analysis of customer demand (orders) against forecast and production capacity to determine order confirmation dates
3. Development of product plans and associated tasks for multiple production lines ensuring optimization of efficiency and productivity
4. Monitor the execution of the production plan resolving and escalating potential issues in a timely fashion.
5. Utilize ERP system to auto‐generate manufacturing work orders
6. Release manufacturing work orders to the warehouse for picking
7. Monitor material status expediting the flow of material to meet production schedules
8. Coordinate between Warehouse and Supply chain on material shortages
9. Coordinate/expedite manufacturing builds to ensure schedules are achieved
10. Plans for the introduction of engineering change orders as required by engineering/customer.
11. Completes various status reports for internal/external customers analyzing proactively for delays and interruptions requiring schedule adjustment in the system
12. Responsible for the maintenance and accuracy of customer demand, forecast, all schedules etc in ERP system
13. Exercises judgment within defined processes and procedures to determine appropriate action.
Performs other duties as required
ManufacturingView all jobs at Manufacturing Company
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?