- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are currently looking for a Mechanical Engineer to join a leading manufacturing company in Houston!
- Direct Hire
- Location: Houston, Tx
- Salary: $90K-$119K
- Great Benefits
- Room for Career Growth
- Avg. Tenure 15+ yrs
The Mechanical Engineer Responsibilities:
- Designs, develops, and tests products to meet customer requirements
- Working on designs of actuator valves
- Performs DFMEA/PFMEA studies on new products
- Develop production launch plans for new products
- Generates and reviews production drawings for newly developed products
- Designs and develops manufacturing tooling and processes for new product launches
- Plan and track product/process development efforts
- Perform any additional responsibilities as requested or assigned
The Mechanical Engineer Education:
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering or from a four-year college or university
- 5+ years of total relevant industry experience
- 2+ years of supporting a manufacturing environment with sustaining and new launch activities
- 2+ years of product design experience
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Skilled with 3D CAD, Finite Element Analysis, and Fluid Dynamics modeling
- Working knowledge of database, internet, spreadsheet, and word processing software
- Ability to operate test equipment and obtain measurements and data. To use established computer programs to input data, run queries and perform analysis.
Desired Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience in Gate, Butterfly, or Ball Valve Design
- Familiarity with end of line test systems, metrology and measurement tools, spur gears and measurement techniques.
- Pneumatic, Hydraulic, and electronic valve actuation design
OTHER TITLE ACCEPTED: Manufacturing Engineer
ManufacturingView all jobs at Manufacturing Company
Get fresh Lead Mechanical Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.