Manufacturing Company Pioneer, OH
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Title 3rd Shift Maintenance Technician - 10PM to 6AM
- Responsible for performing diversified simple-to- complex duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety, predictive and preventative maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of TTD’s business goals and objectives.
Summary of essential job functions
- Perform simple-to-complex duties to install and maintain production machines and the plant facilitys’ equipment.
- Provide assistance for emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
- Perform electrical duties including, but not limited to PLCs, reading and interpreting electrical drawings and schematics; Working with 120v, 220v, 480v and 13.8k volt circuits; Installing/repairing and trouble-shooting starters, relays, switches, proximity circuits, variable frequency drives (VFD), contactors and input/output circuits.
- Perform mechanical tasks including, but not limited to, mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Perform simple machinist duties and responsibilities.
- Perform simple to complex fabrication projects which typically involving welding components together.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities.
- Perform a variety of plumbing maintenance and carpentry functions.
- Perform aerial tasks using a scissor lifts, baskets and booms.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
- Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
- Experience reading and interpreting Blueprints, electrical schematics and technical manuals.
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
- Authority to stop production in the event unsafe parts or conditions appear.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the immediate Supervisor and/or Manager, which may be outside the scope of responsibilities noted above.
- Requires a high school diploma/GED and experience in Industrial Maintenance, or an equivalent number of years of education and production maintenance experience.
- Journeyman Card or Associates degree in mechanical, electrical, or industrial maintenance is a plus
- 5+ years of progressive industrial experience in the following; electronics, hydraulics, pneumatics, mechanical and industrial skills.
- Must be highly motivated and able to work independently
- Must be able to lift and move objects up to 50 pounds consistently with heavier weight necessary at times.
· Meet or exceed the job requirements of the job.
· Must have valid drivers’ license and be insurable thru company insurance.
· Identified candidates must be able to work overtime (daily, weekends and holidays).
· Willing and able to have a flexible work schedule to meet company needs based on machine downtime, installation projects, etc...
2 Kexon DrivePioneer, OH
Real EstateView all jobs at Manufacturing Company