- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A local equipment manufacturer with headquarters near the Kenosha/Pleasant Prairie area in Southeastern Wisconsin, looking to hire a full-time IT Manager.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing teams/personnel on the System Support Team (Helpdesk) – including monitoring and assigning tickets
- Managing teams/personnel for the infrastructure Support Team – including monitoring projects and assigning tasks
- Working closely with other managers and leadership to make sure IT is aligned with the strategic vision of the company and planned company growth and expansion
- Assign and delegate projects and tasks to applicable department resources
- Develop solutions to business issues and business processes that are directly related to technology use
- Communication and management of third-party vendors
- Planning and coordination of IT security measures, safeguards, and backups of company data in accordance with management expectations
- Use internal knowledge base to effectively diagnose and resolve hardware, software, network, and account related issues
- Troubleshooting and general problem resolution for end user devices and connectivity, MS Office (365), applications, and malware, etc.
- Provide IT support for escalated support issues and on-call support
- Perform scheduled site visits as necessary for projects and upgrades
- Software license tracking and management
- Maintain and manage staff email/user accounts and remote access
- Installation of hardware/software, cabling, and other related devices as needed.
- Other tasks and responsibilities as assigned by the CFO
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related Technology field
- At least 5 years of experience managing IT systems on a company-wide level
- Experience in manufacturing industries preferred
- Experience in working with both hardware and software
- Ability to resolve/delegate solution of IT issues in a timely and efficient manner
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively (both verbal and written forms)
- Ability to successfully multitask, prioritize, and balance multiple projects and IT initiatives at the same time.
- Experience working in a service orientated and fast-paced environment
- Preferred candidates will have knowledge or understanding of:
- EDI/ERP integration (Sage)
- Compliance standards
- VoIP/PBX phone technologies (Cisco BE6000)
- Networking technologies
- Server and Virtualization technologies
- Backup and Recovery technologies
- Cyber Security and Incident Response – best practices
- Product Management and/or Product Life Cycle management concepts
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery planning
ALL CANDIDATES ARE ASKED TO INCLUDE THEIR SALARY REQUIREMENTS WITH THEIR RESUME.
Manufacturing CompanyWhy Work Here?
Great benefits and working environment! We run a fast-paced but casual office in a supportive atmosphere.
A local equipment manufacturer with headquarters near the Kenosha/Pleasant Prairie area in Southeastern Wisconsin.
AddressPleasant Prairie, WI
TechnologyView all jobs at Manufacturing Company