A manufacturing company in the Fort Myers area is looking to build their Customer Service-Order Entry team. We are looking for a “breath of fresh air”, someone who is positive, hardworking, and wanting to learn and grow with us for the long haul. The right candidate will have prior experience or can easily be trained in the responsibilities outlined below. Our Customer Service is superior and top notch. Our new team member will be expected to provide this level of service.
This is an Equal Opportunity Employer and drug-free workplace. We offer a competitive salary with health benefits and 401K. 90 day probationary-training period. Minimum requirement of a HS Diploma or GED. Salary dependent on skill, experience, and education. We are looking to fill the position as soon as possible.
Candidate must be comfortable to currently train/work at our facility in an office with the department manager during this pandemic. Remote work not available currently.
If you are a team player and are looking to advance in your career, please reply to our job add, providing your resume, cover letter, salary requirements, and contact information. Please also provide a few sentences regarding what you are looking for and how you believe you would be an excellent candidate for the position.
· Must provide timely, attentive, upbeat service to the customers, making sure their needs are met in a manner that reflects positively on the company.
· Excellent and clear English language written and verbal communication skills.
· Must possess qualities such as being responsible, passionate, positive, attentiveness, organization, willingness, motivated, patience, respectful, confident, and cheery.
· Experience with Outlook, Word, and Excel required.
· Must type at least 40 WPM.
· Ability to write in complete sentences, proper grammar, and use correct homophones.
· Ability to manually enter a minimum of 100 orders per day.
· Ability to multitask and work with minimal management overseeing.
· Order Facilitation (EDI via Direct Connection and 3rd Party Portals, Email, Fax, Phone): Printing of POs and relating documents,Order Entry, Acknowledging orders via email and system, and order creation via 3rd party portals
· Managing high volume emails and moderate phone calls
· Confirm orders received via online 3rd party portals where applicable
· EDI order import and spreadsheet data entry and upload via 3rd party portal
· Change orders completion
· Maintain accurate records/notes via system and Excel/Word documentation
· Credit card processing
· Request freight quotes
· Proforma invoice/quote creation
· Backup assistance for system billing and 3rd party portal online invoicing
· Backup manage and provide proof of delivery or proof of freight requests/requirements
· Backup customer account setup via system
· Backup credit and invoice write up/processing
· Inside sales
· CRM entry
Why Work Here?We are a manufacturing company.
Our company is lead by amazing people who truly care. Our environment is very family-like. We offer a competitive salary and benefits.
Fort Myers, FL