- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Reporting to CEO, the Controller/Accounting Manager will be responsible for the oversight of all finance, accounting and reporting activities. The Account Manager will lead all day-to-day finance operations and supervise a team of three staff members including functional responsibility over accounting, accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll.
- Supervise accounts payable, accounts receivable and human resources.
- Oversee all accounts, ledgers and reporting systems ensuring compliance with appropriate GAAP standards.
- Maintain internal control and safeguards for receipt of revenue, costs and actual expenditures.
- Daily cash management and borrowing base reporting.
- On a timely basis, reconcile applicable general ledger accounts each month, produce financial statements with analysis of variances to budget
- Emphasis on timely monthly closing.
- Coordinate all audit activity.
This is an extraordinary opportunity for a mature leader with over five years of accounting and finance experience, ideally beginning in accounting and audit.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a Staff Accounting position.
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility and unwavering commitment to the Company’s mission; a proactive, hands-on strategic thinker who will own, in partnership with the CFO, the responsibility for finance.
- Keen analytic, organization and problem solving skills which allows for strategic data interpretation versus simple reporting.
- Technology savvy with experience designing and working with Excel spreadsheets, advanced knowledge of accounting and reporting software.
- Commitment to mentoring, training and retaining a diverse team, the foresight and ability to delegate accordingly.
- Experience coordinating audit activities and managing reporting, accounts payable and receivable, general ledger and payroll.
- Ability and desire to translate complex financial concepts to individuals at all levels including finance and non-finance managers.
- MBA and CPA desirable.
Manufacturing CompanyWhy Work Here?
Great opportunity for a hardworking individual with a growing Company
We are a leading custom job shop, with state-of-the-art capabilities that include tooling, stamping, fabricating, and machining. We manufacture precision metal work for a wide variety of industries, including Automotive, Aerospace, Telecommunications, and Electronics.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Manufacturing Company