Compliance Engineer - Manufacturing
Manufacturing Company Windsor, CT
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision
· Collaborate with engineering and operations to ensure all products are compliant to customer and regulatory requirements.
· Maintain / improve the company quality manual and standards/procedures data base.
· Acquire thorough knowledge of all applicable standards and regulations for the product line.
· Conduct research and advise the engineering team on materials and processes as required.
· Isolate noncompliance issues and pursue resolution.
· Review bid specifications and identify the compliance requirements impact on the design and operations functions.
· Assist with the cost estimation process for major projects.
· Develop standard operating procedures where required.
· Drive improvements in the integration of various data bases associated with compliance data.
· Generate test reports, and customer facing documentation as proof of compliance as required.
· Work directly with internal and external auditors to demonstrate compliance as required.
· Keeps current with the latest practices and emerging materials / processes, identifying what and how they can benefit company.
· Drive continuous improvement activities to enhance engineering practices.
· Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering with Material Science.background.
· 5+ years of experience in a compliance engineering role within a manufacturing environment.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Fully versed with Microsoft Office suite of programs.
· Working knowledge of sheet metal fabrication processes and ISO9001 would be an advantage.
· Knowledge and understanding of lean processes would be an advantage.
Manufacturing CompanyWhy Work Here?
Potential for growth!
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
TechnologyView all jobs at Manufacturing Company