2nd Shift CNC Programmer / Setup
CNC Production Manager
Program and setup vertical and horizontal machining centers using MasterCam software and CAD files. Must be able to make tool, offset, and program adjustments when needed. Provide and assist with instructions details to the machine operators where needed. Maintain inspection reports. Duties will also include running machines.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Program various parts using MasterCam and Solidworks software.
· Setup and operate vertical and horizontal machining centers.
· Make tool, offset, and program adjustments.
· Provide operation and setup instructions to the machine operators.
· Minimum 5 years’ experience using MasterCam 3D programming software and experience using Solidworks to access CAD files needed to create programs.
· Experience running Okuma Horizontal and Vertical machining centers is necessary. Mazatrol experience would also be helpful.
· Candidate must be positive, energetic, and motivated.
· MasterCam 2D and 3D certifications.
· Scheduled will be 2:30 PM to 11:30 PM. If you cannot work this schedule, please do not apply.