Accounts Payable / Billing Specialist
Downers Grove, IL
- Posted: over a month ago
- $23 to $26 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
- Accurately review, code, process and enter A/P vendor invoices matching to packing lists, inventory receipts and PO’s.
- A/P Vendor setup and maintenance including W-9 and 1099 compliance.
- Review and reconcile invoice discrepancies and obtain appropriate invoice approval.
- Schedule disbursements to vendors within terms and process A/P checks and ACH payment runs.
- Prepare and mail/email necessary check payments/ACH documents.
- Process A/P entries for credit card and bank debits as needed.
- Ensure pending credits are received and applied.
- Complete month-end processes including General Ledger entries in a timely manner.
- Address and respond to vendor inquiries and statements.
- Enter third party processor inventory transactions.
- Prepare export commercial invoices when requested.
- Assist billing department with review and updating of customer invoices.
- Assist in Special Projects as requested.
- Record all transactions in an accurate, confidential, and timely manner.
- Open business correspondence received via mail and email and distribute according to company guidelines.
- Maintain document filing and storage including back-up documentation in accordance with company guidelines.
- Exceptional level of attention to details and accuracy in data entry and all other aspects of position.
- Working knowledge of accounting/bookkeeping procedures and accounts payable cycle.
- Computer skills with a proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Able to work both independently as well as part of a team.
- Professional and positive attitude.
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Able to Identify and resolve a problem.
- Able to collect and manage data pertaining to job responsibilities.
- Strong math skills.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in Account Payable or related accounting field, with a consistent work history.
- Experience in a manufacturing accounting environment a plus.
- Associate Degree in Accounting a plus.
- Able to read and write in English and follow verbal instructions.
- Office Schedule Monday through Friday, 40 hours per week.
- Must be responsible, punctual, and dependable.
Administrative office for manufacturing company.
AddressDowners Grove, IL
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Manufacturing Company
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?