Manufacturing Company Ramsey, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Overview: The Accountant position is responsible for general accounting functions, including but not limited to, monthly close, analyzing AP & AR, and preparation of sales tax data.
• Prepare journal entries and assist with monthly accounting close duties
• Generate and analyze AP & AR reports
• Process, verify and post customer receipts, research short payments and work on resolution
• Run accounts receivable aging and follow-up on payment for assigned accounts
• Review vendor invoices, match to purchase order and review coding for accuracy
• Process vendor invoices timely, request statements and follow-up
• Compile sales tax data, run sales tax reports, and manage sales tax registrations to ensure company is in compliance
• Perform ad hoc analysis and projects as requested
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting / Finance or related required
• 2+ years general accounting experience
• Excellent time management and ability to meet deadlines
• Excellent organizational, problem-solving and communication skills
• Strong Analytical Skills
• Requires strong collaboration skills to work with various levels and departments
• Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint
Great work/life balance, offering growth, excellent benefits and bonuses. Really nice work culture and environment.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Manufacturing Company