- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, 401k,
We have an immediate opening for a hands-on Product Engineer with a BS Degree and minimum 5 years experience, preferably in the rubber or plastics industry.
- Product development and design analysis for customer performance and manufacturability including selection of components (elastomers, fabrics, tooling, etc.)
- Complete CAD drawing of diaphragms and/or tools
- Interact with customers regarding product development issues such as material selection, design recommendation, product performance expectations, etc.
- Hands-on work on the production floor with a focus on scrap reduction, productivity improvement, cost reduction, new program start-ups and problem solving
- Support Manufacturing Engineering as needed
- Engineering degree or 10+ years of increasing responsibility in a manufacturing environment
- Experience in rubber, plastics or material conversion industry required
- Strong analytical aptitude. Knowledgeable in problem solving methodology such as 8D
- Proficient in CAD, Excel. SolidEdge experience a plus. Must be able to read, understand part prints including GD&T.
- Ability to balance and triage multiple priorities at the same time in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Must be familiar with AS-9100, ISO and/or similar quality standards
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
9/80 work schedule with every other Friday off
401(K)Plan with employer match and annual profit-sharing contribution
Health, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance
Please send resume with salary requirement to HR@Diacom.com
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY. There is no relocation assistance provided for this position.
NO AGENCIES/RECRUITERS PLEASE.
DiaCom is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Manufacturing Company in Amherst, NHWhy Work Here?
Every other Friday off! Established company with successful past, present and future
DiaCom Corporation, located in Amherst, NH, is a leading international provider of innovative, cost-effective molded diaphragm solutions critical to the operation of essential systems and equipment in industrial, automotive, aerospace, medical instrumentation, and other applications. The company's reputation for excellence is based on superior quality in the design, manufacture and application of its high-performance, state-of-the-art, fabric-reinforced and homogeneous elastomeric diaphragm seals.
5 Howe DriveAmherst, NH
BusinessView all jobs at Manufacturing Company in Amherst, NH