2nd Shift Production Supervisor
Manufacturing Company - Industry Leader Providence, RI
- Posted: over a month ago
- $60,000 to $65,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, medical, vision,
We have a great opportunity for a talented Production Supervisor in a machining plant to supervise and lead multiple production teams. In this highly visible position, reporting to the Operations Manager, you will work closely with other management team members on all facets of production planning and execution requirements.
- Organize work for smooth operations and ensure that production goals are met.
- Support production control and production management requirements
- Responsible for all processes, equipment, employees, safety and housekeeping, and for meeting production quality and quality standards.
- Ensure that established policies and procedures are followed.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of all processes and equipment.
- 2-10 years of supervisory experience in a fast paces, high volume environment, preferably manufacturing.
- BS degree, preferably in Mechanical, Manufacturing or Industrial Engineering.
- A strong understanding of electrical and mechanical processes.
- Knowledge of MS Office, (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to work in a team environment.
- The ability to be a self-starter and flexibility to switch tasks with little or no direction.
- Working knowledge of ISO, QS and TS quality systems and certifications desirable.
We can offer you a competitive compensation package plus annual performance based bonus opportunity, a full array of benefits and opportunities for future growth based on your excellent performance (a great track record of promoting from within).
Manufacturing Company - Industry LeaderWhy Work Here?
This is a great opportunity for the right person. Great pay and benefits! Come grow with a world class leader.
Excellent company, very stable, global manufacturer.
ManufacturingView all jobs at Manufacturing Company - Industry Leader