General office assist to Controller Accounting Experience
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Accounting experience and general office/payroll accounts payable/receivable.
Payroll and benefits administration
1. entering, enrolling and onboarding newly hired employees
2. review hourly employees timecards and process payroll
3. maintain and file all confidential employee records
4. communicate and assist employees with new payroll platform
1. Assist with cash applications
2. Collection calls/emails
3. Assist with invoicing, printing, mailing & filing of invoices
4. Customer service
1. Assist with check processing, mailing and filing
2. Assist with entering invoices, commissions, purchase orders
1. Prepare and enter journal entries
2. prepare and run various reports
3. Assist with various general ledger functions(bank statements and account reconciliations)
4. Assist general manager and control over various requests
Summary of the candidate we seek:
As described above we require the successful candidate to be capable of the above mentioned duties. We also need excellent communication speaking to vendors and clients. We are looking for a long-term relationship with a candidate was looking for future growth and possible advance to higher levels in the future. We need this type of person to hit the ground running with a nice personality and can-do attitude. If you’re looking for a long-term growth situation with an excellent company this could be your next position. Please forward your information with the correct your information with the correct cell and phone numbers and email address so we may contact you referenced to your application.
Manufacturing Company, Inc.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Manufacturing Company, Inc.
Get fresh General Accounting Office jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.