We are looking for a motivated and reliable Maintenance Mechanic to join our Maintenance team. The maintenance mechanic will have the opportunity to be part of a fast-paced and growing company. We offer competitive pay, excellent work-life balance and long-term growth opportunities.
Reports to: Maintenance Manager
· Test and monitor machines for accuracy and efficiency
· Remain in compliance with facility standards and all OSHA guidelines
· Perform troubleshooting to solve repair issues
· Respond to emergency calls for maintenance
· Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance
· Locates sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation; listening for problems; using precision measuring and testing instruments.
· Removes defective parts by dismantling devices; using hoists, cranes, and hand and power tools; examining form and texture of parts.
· Maintains equipment, parts, and supplies inventories
· Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
· 3+ years of maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment
· Knowledge of maintenance procedures and machines/equipment to be maintained
· Excellent interpersonal skills to interact with people from all levels and departments.
· Ability to communicate effectively in English. Bi-lingual, desired.
· Ability to use computers and software such as Microsoft Office Suite and our Warehouse Management System.
· Strong basic math background and aptitude.
· High attention to detail.
· Proof of US citizenship or legal resident alien status by completing Federal Form I-9 in compliance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986.