The Safety & Health Specialist will focus on plant safety, rollout safety policies, and think outside the box to take the safety program to the next level. If you are someone who enjoys working independently as well as in a team environment this position will be just that. The Safety & Herlth Specialist will work with the plant operations team and corporate EHS team to embrace the goal of a 'zero harm workplace'. If you enjoy rolling out programs, multi-tasking, being creative, taking on investigations, influencing decisions and helping drive safety goals towards a safety-first culture we want to hear from you. This position reports to the EHS Manager.
What You Bring to the Team:
- Bachelor's degree
- Thorough knowledge of regulatory standards and the ability to work with respective outside agencies
- 2 to 10 years' relevant experience
- Demonstrated ability to lead teams
- Ability to work well with a production workforce and senior leadership
- Demonstrated ability to develop and conduct training
Why Work Here?
Unbelievable growth potential