*Please note this role is based in Phoenix AZ - All candidates will be expected to commute.
This position requires an experienced sales professional to develop sales, maintain existing sales from direct delivery and distributors. The qualified candidate must be Energetic, assertive, organized, self-motivated and customer focused sales professional with a desire to succeed. Sales representative will develop relationships with restaurant owners, kitchen managers and senior level decision makers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Expanding sales in the foodservice industry.
- New Customer Set up
- Communicate with other departments ie. Distribution, Accounting, Production and Quality Assurance to meet sales objectives.
- Establish customer relationships to maximize revenues
- Analyze customer/end user needs and provide correct products / sample request submittal
- Monitor sales of the accounts
- Keep abreast of industry trends, competitor offers, new product development and customer requirements.
- Must be proven performer in proposal development, and achieving required quotas.
- Implement strategies to grow sales and expand market share
- Develop product knowledge of all Product offers
- Participate in food shows as needed
- Build account relationships beyond the buying level to ensure the involvement of key decision makers and kitchen staff.
- Provide optimum levels of customer service.
- Create sales reports / analysis as needed
- Provide supporting documentation for new Customer Set up to all requirements.
- Communicate projections
- Must be in compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s) and Hazard Analysis Risk-based Preventative Control (HARPC).
Education and/or Experience:
- Requirements include 5 years Foodservice Sales experience
- Knowledge of food industry related to menu applications Etc.
- Ability to develop and deliver Sales presentations
- The ability to self start and work independently
- Excellent leadership and motivational skills with the ability to develop customer relationships.
- MS Office: Utilization of Excel to analyze sales numbers, PowerPoint to create customer presentations, and Word to create professional business letter correspondence.
Bi-Lingual English and Spanish
THIS POSITION INCLUDES A CAR ALLOWANCE