We need a full time Air Compressor Mechanic!!! lets go to work!!!!
Monday -Friday 7:30 am-4:30 pm
This is an opening for an INDUSTRIAL EQUIPMENT TECHNICIAN ONLY, service technicians for phones, IT, cable, etc should not apply.
Responsibilities include but not limited to the following
- Provide maintenance and repairs on compressed air systems
- Perform diagnostics and determine causes for malfunctions on defective air compressor systems
- Create and/or maintain positive relationships with customers
- Technical assistance on equipment start-ups and installations
- Provide prompt and courteous service
- Documents service and installation activities by completing work orders for each job
- Enter customer information, take payments and create receipts
- Respond to customer e-mails
- Self motivated and perform with limited supervision
- Other assignments may be given at the discretion of the management
Requirements and skills
- 2+ years of technical field service work related to industrial equipment
- Strong mechanical aptitude for industrial equipment
- Strong electrical and plumbing aptitude
- Able to read wiring schematics and diagrams for all equipment.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Good customer service skills
- Valid drivers license and clean record
- Possess Excellent organization and cleanliness
- Occasional overnight travel may be required
- While performing duties, the employee may be required to kneel, bend, or crawl.
- The job requires frequent lifting of up to 75 lbs.
- Familiarity with Ingersoll Rand, Chicago Pneumatic, Campbell Hausfeld, Emglo, RolAir, Atlas Copco, etc...
- Knowledge of Rotary Screw and Reciprocating compressors
- Manufacturer certification a plus
- Manufacturers service/repair/installation classes/training a plus
- Experience with airless painting equipment or pressure washers is a plus
- Knowledge of SAP Business One
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, preferably Outlook
- Retail sales experience
- Forklift operation, certification
A qualified applicant will be a trustworthy self-starter with good self-management skills with little need for supervision once trained. A company vehicle will be provided for use when on the job
Integrity and accountability are a must.
Qualified candidates will have a HS Diploma or GED. College experience would be preferred, but not required.
Strong oral and written communications skills in English.
Please drop by Monday -Fridays from 8:00 am- 4:00 pm at Beginright,7520 SW Durham Rd. Tigard oregon 97224 or call 503-691-6031 for more details!