Deist Industries is seeking Welder Fabricators to become an integral part of our team! The Welder will use specialized equipment to weld and assemble new metal forms.
- Manufacture and fabricate finished metal products
- Install and repair various equipment and components
- Follow blueprints to meet product specifications
- Calculate material measurements to verify specifications
- Conduct tests to evaluate weld quality and tolerance
- Previous experience in welding, manufacturing, or other related fields
- Familiarity with welding tools and procedures
- Familiarity with engineering blueprints and schematics
- Ability to handle physical workload
Why Work Here?A manufacture we offer standard products as well as custom designed for unique applications or to set apart our customers from their competition.
Embraces collaboration, growth & learning, respect and is dedicated to preserving our culture and continued profitable growth.