Maintenance Technicians - Full Time / Part Time Positions Available
Manufactured Housing Communities Belleville, IL
- Posted: over a month ago
- $12 to $18 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k,
We are looking for two hard working individuals to assist with property maintenance work at our upscale Manufactured Home Communities in Belleville, IL.
The first position is an Entry Level position where you will learn how to perform maintenance in our communities. This will entail learning the things in the “Example of Duties” listed below. This position will have a starting salary of $12–14/hour based upon previous experience and could lead to long term employment with our company.
The second position is for someone with previous Property Maintenance or Home Rehab experience. Candidates with some basic knowledge of general property maintenance and landscaping are preferred. Experience working in Manufactured Home Communities or Apartment Building maintenance is a plus. This position will have a starting salary of $14–18/hour based upon previous experience.
If you are looking for long-term employment with a family owned and operated company, please contact us today.
NOTE: This is a Full-Time entry level position, although we would consider a seasonal or part-time employee.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Current valid driver’s license.
- Reliable transportation to report to work.
Example of Duties; which include but are not limited to:
- Follow all safety guidelines in the employee manual and training received during company safety meetings. Properly utilize all safety gear.
- Maintain cleanliness of community and perform regular debris removal.
- Ground maintenance including, but not limited to, lawn mowing, weed killing, trimming and edging, light landscape projects.
- Maintain company tools and equipment.
- Keep maintenance buildings clean and organized.
- Operation of a maintenance vehicle (truck) and plowing of snow.
- Basic road maintenance filling potholes and sealing asphalt.
- Perform regular maintenance on equipment and company vehicles.
- Occasional repairing of water lines and risers that supply water to homes as well as repairs of sewer lines throughout the community.
- Regular lifting of up to 50 lbs. and occasional lifting of up to 100 lbs. If there is heavy object lifting, required additional help is available.
- Report any community emergencies to community management.
- Always treat residents, potential residents, management and co-workers in a professional manner.
What We Offer for Full Time Employment:
- Hourly compensation depends on work experience and relevance.
- Paid sick days, major Holidays paid after 90 days.
- 401K Matching Program
- Year-end bonus
- 1-week paid vacation after 1st January
- 2 weeks paid vacation after 2nd January
Qualified Applicants should provide a DETAILED RESUME with work history related to this position.
Manufactured Housing CommunitiesWhy Work Here?
Family Owned & Operated Company. Great communities, employees and residents.
Family owned and operated manufactured home communities since 1956 with great locations in the Midwest and Florida.
2495 Royal Mine RoadBelleville, IL
Real EstateView all jobs at Manufactured Housing Communities