We are looking to fill our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shifts. Come be a part of our continuous growing success!
We have been the leader in the strut-mounted clamp market for 50 years, offering a wide variety of solutions when shock, vibration and corrosion are a problem. As the originator of the cushion clamp assembly, Our Name is the name to request in the fluid power, pneumatic, refrigeration and HVAC industries. Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- Job set up and startup of molding machines, ensures product quality, signs off on production run after satisfactory quality checks
- Cleans, and positions molds onto the injection molding machine aided with a crane.
- Troubleshoot molding machines and equipment.
- Ensure injection molding machines and connected automated systems are set to approved standard parameters, quality standards, and meet all production goals.
- Set-up machines, and keep them running through the shift
- Read instructions and prints
- Remove parts/cushions from machine, trim cushions from runners
- Inspects, measures with calipers to ensure quality of parts
- Keep feed hopper loaded with material to ensure continuous running and avoid “short shots”
- Load trimmed parts/cushions to storage box, weigh count, apply bar code label with part number and quantity
- Document product produced on work orders sheets
- Move finished product from molding to WIP designated WIP racks
- Unload outside services molding, box and move to WIP racks
- Unload material from truck
- Communicate with bagging, and pick/pack for hot parts
- Cycle count cushions (random inventory checks)
- Communicate with team leader on press issues, quality issues
- Separate and grind runners ensuring not to mix colors
- Mechanical ability to tear down and reassemble injection mold tooling
- Install insert changes in tooling
- Mold Preventative Maintenance: tear down and reassembly, or making insert changes for next set up
- Troubleshooting press alarms, press process, machine issues, and or tooling issues
* Shift differential pay *
2nd shift - $0.65 per hour
3rd shift - $0.55 per hour
Manufacture of Metal and Plastic Components