Senior Systems Engineer
Mantis Security is a leading specialty firm of high caliber talent who specialize in Cyber Operations, Cyber Defense, Information Assurance, Software Development, DevSecOps, Security Engineering, and Cloud Engineering. We enable and protect our nation's most important IT assets and invest in the long-term career development of every employee! We are currently looking for the next Senior Systems Engineer to join our team of experts!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Analyze user requirements, concept of operations documents, and high level system architectures to develop system requirements specifications
- Analyze system requirements and lead design and development activities
- Guide users in formulating requirements, advises alternative approaches, and conducts feasibility studies
- Provide technical leadership for the integration of requirements, design, and technology
- Incorporate new plans, designs, and systems into ongoing operations
- Develop system architecture and system design documentation
- Guide system development and implementation planning through assessment or preparation of system engineering management plans and system integration and test plans
- Interact with the government regarding system engineering technical considerations, and for associated problems, issues or conflicts
- Responsible for the technical integrity of work performed and deliverables associated with the systems engineering AOR
- Communicate with other program personnel, government overseers, and senior executives
- Manage very complex and/or high risk programs
- Supervise assigned technical staff, including subordinate managers
- Establish state-of-the-art techniques for designing, developing, modifying and troubleshooting highly complex computer operating hardware system
- Design operating/hardware systems; formulate system concepts and architecture, specific requirements, and develop implementation approaches
- Identify and direct resolution of complex hardware/software interface issues; SME on emerging technologies; direct the development of systems specifications and technical documentation
- Provide technical direction for the development, engineering, interfacing, integration, and testing of all components of complex hardware/software systems to include requirements elicitation, analysis and functional allocation, conducting systems requirements reviews, developing concepts of operation and interface standards, developing system architectures, and performing technical/non-technical assessment and management as well as end-to-end flow analysis
- Conduct and/or approve end-to-end system trade analyses to optimize system operations over its life-cycle through the proper balance of non-functional system performance areas
Need to Have:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institute in an area applicable to the position; an additional 4 years of experience be substituted in lieu of a degree
- Minimum eight (8) years of relevant experience in addition to education level
- Must possess current DoD 8570 IAT II and Microsoft Certified Professional (or equivalent) certification
- Experience working in a DoD or IC environment desired
- Current active TS/SCI clearance, with the ability to obtain and maintain a CI polygraph
We believe that our strength is in our employees. We offer employees the chance to work with great people on projects of high importance and are committed to providing the best culture that foster's technical innovation and personal growth. To help our staff achieve a productive work-life balance, we offer a full range of highly competitive benefits for our employees and their families. For more information visit our website at https://www.mantissecurity.com
Mantis Security CorporationHerndon, VA
TechnologyView All Mantis Security Corporation Jobs
Get fresh Senior Systems Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.