Senior Software Developer - Full Stack - Java
Sterling, VA or Reston, VA
Mantis Security is seeking for immediate placement multiple Senior Full Stack Software Developers with a TS/SCI clearances and CI polygraphs to work alongside other engineers and developers, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure for our client facing applications. Our full stack developer must have knowledge in all stages of software development. You would be working on implementing new features as well as enhancing existing ones. This is an opportunity to establish a long-term working relationship with a committed team of developers.
- Participate in Agile software development activities with teams of highly skilled software developers and devops engineers
- Supports software and web architecture development, requirements analysis, process execution and evaluation
- Designs, creates, tests, and maintains software and web based applications and content solutions
- Implements software using best practices (e.g., software reuse, modifiable, efficient, reliable, understandable, fault tolerant, and secure)
- Create microservices following API-driven design patterns
- Integrate capabilities into modern AWS-hosted, service meshes and platforms
- Designs and develops visually-pleasing, content rich, user-friendly interfaces with intuitive navigation
- Develops and maintains technical documentation to assist with software and web application maintenance and upgrades
- Provides software process management and configuration management throughout the software / web development lifecycle
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the rest of the development team to design and launch new features.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications.
- TS/SCI with CI Poly clearance
- Candidates should have at least 8 years of experience with either a Bachelor or Masters degree.
Desired Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Angular 2/4/6
- Java Spring
- Apache Tomcat
- API Gateways
Mantis Security believes that our strength is in our employees. We offer employees the chance to work with great people on projects of high importance, and are committed to providing the best culture that foster’s technical innovation and personal growth. To help our staff achieve a productive work-life balance, we offer a full range of highly-competitive benefits for our employees and their families (https://www.mantis-security.com/benefits). For more information visit or website at https://www.mantis-security.com.